The Galvanoplast group has chosen Morocco and Tanger Automotive City for its first international presence. Electroplast is the Moroccan subsidiary of the French group Galvanoplast, a multinational company specializing in surface treatment and anticorrosive treatments. He works in the field of electrolytic galvanizing, phosphating, cataphoresis painting and lamellar coatings.
The company Electroplast will be dedicated to the automotive sector to serve, among other things, the ecosystem “Metal Stamping”, this project has required an investment of a total amount of 134 million DHS, it will allow the creation of 100 direct jobs (7 executives, 10 technicians and 83 workers).
The total surface area of the Electroplast plant is 20,000 m² and the covered area is 8212 m².
The Galvanoplast Group in Figure:
• Turnover: 24 Million Euros
– 12 Million Euros via Zindel: the factory in Seloncourt in France
– 4.5 Million Euros via Jean & Chaumont: the factory in Tinqueux – Reims in France
– 7.5 Million Euros via Galvanoplast: the factory in Les Aynans – Lure in France
• Global employee number: 230
• Foot print: 3 factories in France