- Strategic positioning at the intersection of major maritime flows and close to target markets: Europe, West Africa, North America, etc.
- Access to 180 ports, given the proximity of the industrial platform to the Tanger Med port complex, itself 14 km from Europe
- An incentivized investment framework that provides specific conditions for investment such as VAT exemption, a specific tax framework, financial aid for investment, coherent training programs, etc.
- Easy investment access thanks to the one-stop shop, a single interface for all its installation, construction, and operation processes
- Experienced, and multilingual team (French, English, Spanish, Arabic, and Chinese) who rigorously supports the operator during the set-up
- A Land sale offer (sale of a pot land in a previously developed area under a plug-and-play model) or warehouse rentals (standard or built-to-suite) built within 6 months, by a team of expert engineers, in line with customer expectations and international standards
- 360 ° integrated services:
The main services Tanger Med Zones offers are:
- Before set-up: we help you define your business plan, connect with local businesses, and provide you with a one-stop-shop team who assists you in obtaining administrative documents: set-up authorization, construction permit, construction site authorization, business license, etc.
- During set-up: offers a plug-and-play model with built-to-suite or standard warehouses for rent, dedicated to industrial, logistics or services activities, as well as a developed land equipped with all necessary utilities and voiries, etc.
- After set-up: road management, green spaces management, security service, waste management, water and electricity management, sanitation network management, fiber optic network management, consulting service, etc.
- The region’s human resources: a young, trained, experienced and competent population
CITIZENS OF TANGIER REGION
SCHOOLS OF TANGIER – TETOUAN ENROLLMENT PER YEAR
TANGER – TETOUAN: A MULTILINGUAL HUMAN RESOURCES POOL
TANGER MED ZONES LABORS: INDUSTRIES IN NUMBERS